By booking our services you accept our terms and conditions of trading.
- You agree to give 2 weeks notice of termination of our services.
- We require 1 days notice for cancellation of a clean.
- If your requirements change, i.e. adding additional windows to the property, cleaning after building work or changing the cleaning frequency, a new quotation may be required.
- If we deem any conditions unfit or hazardous then work will not continue until conditions are improved.
- Any future price increases will be at our discretion, but you will be notified beforehand.
- If an inside clean is required, all window sills must be cleared and awkward curtains removed before cleaning commences.
- Any customer not providing adequate access to the rear of the property will only have the accessible windows cleaned, however they will be charged accordingly for this reduced service.
- All window cleaning services are weather permitting we do clean in light rain showers where possible to continue a regular service to all clients.
- We do not work in heavy rain and strong wind, as this is would be unsafe for us.
- We are trained to work safely, please do not ask us to do anything that is unsafe.
- Physical and/or verbal abuse will not be tolerated for any reason, if this happens cleaning will be stopped with immediate effect, monies for the clean will still be owed.
- We cannot be held responsible for cancelled or delayed cleaning due to unforeseen circumstances, vehicle breakdowns, severe weather or other causes beyond our control.
- We endeavour to clean upon the designated date or as soon as feasibly possible after that date.
- There will be an added charge for the removal of paint, concrete, mortar or other none general everyday airborne dirt from the windows.
- Windows that we feel are in poor condition or likely to suffer damage from cleaning due to their poor condition generally will not be cleaned.
- You will notify the company if you are moving from the property.
- Payments: Payments are due on completion of work, all due payments must be received within 14 days of invoice date or within the arranged time given.
- Late Payments: These amounts are set by late payment legislation. Failure to pay invoices within the stated times above and that continue to be unpaid for more than 60 days will have cleaning suspended. If we fail to receive payment within 60 days interest can be claimed at 8% over the Bank of England base rate together with compensation at the rate of Up to £999.99 = £40 per invoice, £1,000 - £9,999.99 = £70 per invoice, Over £10,000.00 = £100 per invoice. If payments remain outstanding for 90 days we have the right to contact a debt collection agency to recover the outstanding debt, you will be liable for all related charges and costs.
Complaints and Cancellations
We are confident that you will find the standard of our work exceptional. Customer satisfaction is our priority. If you do feel that you need to complain please do so by contacting us as soon as possible. To avoid any embarrassment and wasted time please ensure that any marks in question are not on the inside of the glass!